Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An Attribute... Emadori <3

Dare the Dweller

Have you heard?
The news is big…

Is it really?? Would my ears be fit?

Ears! Haa!... a pair won't do

Is it harsh??.. Whisper it..
All in one breathe now.. Come on, please!

What??! No.. Your ears will bleed
It's a secret just for two..
I already have my pair.. What have you?!

Your pair?? What "Other" is there? Come on now
I Am your Friend..

Mark this Date, Today was Great
A memory for the taking

Quit teasing me so.. you're no fun!

Sorry love, my lips are sealed on this one
"to the Grave" I said

Three is not a crowd..
It stands for delightful things..
Say: Ménage a'Trois?!

Hmm, delightful indeed..
But my secret is bigger than that..
But wait..? how did you…

.. know?!..
Hahaha… how could I not?
I dwell within. Ooh so deep!

Aah.. In that case, then listen well..
I am dieing to tell a soul
….
…….

………………
…… …..
And then……..
… Yes, just us two……
…………….
………………….
… …. ……….

OH BLOODY HELL!!..
YOU DIDN'T!

Yes we did..

But how..?

I just told you.

Whe…!

I just told you.

And where was….

Snoozing!! Deep within hahaa!!
I warned you, a secret not for the weakest of heart
Contain yourself, you'll cause me a headache!

I just can't…

Believe?!...
Yes, yes as if I were in a haze!
But I felt it.. it was great…
We were..

Soul mates..

No.. don't Kill this
Our bond is stronger..
soul mates is a Cliché

so..

so hush you vile thing dwelling
within the cores of me
..
I did what I did..
BWAHAHAHAA…
YEA!!..
So hate me :pP~

3 comments:

Amethyst said...

I really likey!

V!Ce... said...

*bows*
thnk u (:

The Archer said...

To Quote 'The Pierces':

I've got a secret, can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save.

Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.


To quote 'Beth' from the movie Cloverfield:

I had a good day.