Thursday, August 28, 2008

Evil Wordpress* >_<

The name echoed in my head...
Irritation was an understatment
It took them all away.. They left Me behind..
I have to say I am at lost here;
who's to blame??
the Indifference in my friends' leaving.. or simply an Advanced blogging website*??

OH LOST SOULS, WHERE ART THOU??

Organized, they said..
A lot more Efficient >pP~

LIES... ALL LIES...
BRAINWASED.. ALL OF THEM

It is up to me... yes.. ME.. I SHALL BRING THEM BACK...

LOST SOULS, LOST NO MORE...
yes..
yeessssss...!!! *__*

HAHAHAA...
wait for me My LUVIES...
YOU ALL SHALL BE SAAVVEDD *Hysteria in motion*

*RUNS ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.. STARS AT SITE, A GRIN WORTH A 1000$*

I AM INVINCIBLE HAHA HA HAHAHA....... BWAHAHAHAHAAAA -cough,, cough-

ooh shi.. -cooouuughh- shiii -cough.. cough....-
*RUNS OFF TO BATHROOM...*
BLOOD... BLO.... -cough-
mus... must. get. t.. to. phoonnnne
*runs out. but slips over dirty undies.. falls back with broken ribs sticking out the chest*

uuh... -cough..-
cc...curse you... worr... d.pre..sss
*looks down at the stick figure ribs*
cam... rraah!!

5 comments:

Amethyst said...

Wordpress 3ajeeb;p

Anonymous said...

Yeah! wallah!

Join ussss! *hissing* :p~

Missing you ya V!CE

V!Ce... said...

aww, i miss u too ARCHER!!!!
he he he hee

F. said...

You're as insane as that little voice in your head is telling you :P

V!Ce... said...

>_>...

<_<..

F.
you're on MY Black List >pP~