Friday, September 5, 2008

Brilliance... Simply, Captivating.

Me and my budy.. you remmeber him, Archer.. Archie man!!...
sigh,
Bow n Arrow.. yea, yea.
well, it has been AGES since we last spoke..
I can only Imagine WHY T_T;
Either way.. so we were talking.. and immediately our topic went to the best selling saga at the time:
"Stephenie Meyer's- Twilight"

Reader, IF you are UNFAMILIAR with it, SHAME AND DOOM ON YOU...
YOU CALL YOURSELF A LITERATI.. HUH.. HUH??

It is by far one of the most captivating, brilliant and entertaining pieces of work.
I have not read in years... I stopped reading for God only knows how long... only recently that I got back on track... and I got HOOKED.. I couldn't let it down.
If you're looking for somthing that will hold your interest for hours and dulls your senses for days... this is the saga for you!
Maybe because me and by budy are in love with the theme of mythical creatures truely existing among us.. no shame in that, the book dipicts the life of such creatures far from the Hollywood lens, making it utterly believable. Stretching the truth to its limits, yet not ever crossing the line of Cliche.

Yes, I Believe.

This saga will take you as far as your imagination could get you... and Beyond.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe soon..

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more! I'm almost done with Eclipse!!! ALMOST. a'9afeery ra7aw.. bas!

Missed you sooo much ya shagooool!

*hug*

F. said...

Like I said before...Vampires, werewolves and other creatures of the sort aren't really my thing...

But I might give it a try...for you guys.
:P

V!Ce... said...

Tsk.. tsk...

some people.. what can i say?!

Fancy a BITE? *smirk*