Wednesday, May 28, 2008

... Night Vision uncensored

  • Don't ask... it's one of those things I have NO CONTROL over... I wish I did though, it was shit disturbing when I realized I woke up with that FUGLY MUG of his on my mind...

Sigh.. I give you my night vision... Staring: WORD VOMIT~~ *DANDAN DAAAAAAN*

W.V. - wordvomitwordvomit....

MOI - .....?!

W.V. - wordvomit.... wordvomitwordvomitwordvomit...!!?!

MOI - wtf...? noo.. go away... get out

W.V. - woorrrdvvooommmittt..... wordvomit

MOI - I can hurt you, why are you here anyway?

W.V. - wordvomit... wordvomitwordvomit T_T...

MOI - ok stop...

W.V. - WORDVOMITWORDVOMITWORDVOMIIIIITTTTEEEEEEE Y_Y

MOI - SHUT UP.... *gags the intruder* WHO SENT YOU... WHO. SENT. YOU?? SPEAK DAMN IT... SPEEEEAAAK

W.V. - ..... mmmmmmm

MOI - ooh... my bad!.. go on.. SPEAK!

W.V. - .......................................

MOI - any time now..

W.V. - .....WORDVOMIT

*KAAAPAAAWWWWW <-- punch sound effect*......

MOI - you're useless!

*curtain fall*

3 comments:

The Archer said...

LOOOOOL!!! HAHAHAAAAY!!!

God, I can't believe it!! :D

A7la shay..

*curtain falls*

And you NAILED Word-vomit!

...not it that way (a) :p~

V!Ce... said...

bwahahahahaa
he wish ;pP~..
God.. never again! *crossing fingers*

Amethyst said...

Next time he speaks, pretend he's not speaking..

Problem solved?