Wednesday, May 14, 2008

STOP! In the name of Mazaaj -__-

I am a good citizen.. bs wain elli qadir?!.. i realized today that people do not deserve SHIT of respect!.. and on top of that.. it took one of our Law and Order civilians to prove so... oh the irony, ay?!

It's around 12;30'ish when I was on my way to Sultan Center in Salmiya.. being the only place open, in a former GAZZ area, at a time where the whole country is in "supposed" grief... yea, my rubber butt they are -__-!!...
On the road.. there was a cop.. I didn't pay any attention to him, or the fact that he was driving below 80... ok, maybe I did >_>... I figured he's doing one of his regular patrols... my exit to the street where Sultan Center was near.. and the cop was on the lane that I wanted..... I signaled that I was going in front of him and I did... and turned into the exit.. he followed and we stopped at a traffic light.. again, not that I looked into the matter.. I still thought it was the same rout his patrol is taking him...
  • P.S.- I NEVER SIGNAL WHEN MOVING ONTO OTHER LANES... it is out a respect, and not wanting to be pinned down by any charges those maniacs can come up with so i did..

... moving on... light goes green, and I go into the other street.. quickly, once again, I signaled that i was moving to turn to that small corner... proceeding, I got into the street where Sultan Center is.. and I kept going straight... 2'seconds into the street I heard him say something over the microphone, I did not pay attention to it because I knew it couldn't have meant me... and I wasn't doing anything wrong anyway + a car came between us, and I figured it was directed to that other person...

Nearing Sultan's entrace.. it was PACKED with cars and people.. so much for grief ! Idecided to park at the back side, noticing that this cop is still behind me, and quiet close.. I continued my way... upuntill I reached the narrow back street... I saw him proceed and bring his car to my side.. he ushered me to pull down my window, which I did..

- i5ty ana min misa3 ga3id agool yal jeep wagif, alla y'hadeech!!

- ok.. 5air?

- min misaa3..

- in zain.. fii shai??

*silence.. deep croked thoughts*

- la... slamtich!

*fuckin dyke!*

HONESTLY... could you have had a more lame excuse for stoping me... and the asshole walked away.. I knew what he wanted, and I was waiting on him to say it 3shan al3an 5ayraa!! but I guess he sensed that and backed off... MoFo >_<

Yes, people deserve SHIT of respect.. our cops are messed up.. m95ara, and that is an understatment!

... Blackout... >.<

No comments: